To complete some Daily Missions, you will have to get a certain status in a match. The list below contains all statuses available in the game and details on how to get them.
NOTE: “The most” part refers to your personal kills or actions compared to the achievements of other players in a match.
- VALUABLE PLAYER — The summary of all other leader metrics. (The more statuses you get, the higher is the chance to get an MVP).
- ACCIDENTS DEALER — Most kills done by the debris or rebounds/ricochets.
- BARE HANDS KILLER — Most melee kills.
- COME GET SOME! — Most kills done while the enemy is capturing the point (Control mode only).
- CONQUEROR — Most points captured during the match (Control mode only).
- DAMAGE DEALER — The most damage dealt to the enemy (this one is calculated in % of enemy operator's HP).
- DECONTAMINATOR — Most zombies killed in the match.
- DIE-HARD — Most time spent on capturing the point (Control mode only).
- EXPLOSIVES SPECIALIST — Most kills done by different explosives: mines, C4, RPG shots, etc.
- KILLER ON WHEELS — Most runover kills (kills done with a car).
- MASTER ASSISTANT — Most assists performed.
- MOST GOALS ACHIEVED — Most patches received after a match.
- "SIМО HÄYHÄ" — Most kills done from a long-range distance.
- SURVIVALIST — The most damage taken (calculated in % of your operator's HP).
- TOP CASH HOLDER — Most score points gained by holding the money bag.
- UNSTOPPABLE KILLER — Most total kills.
- VEHICLE DAMAGER — The most damage dealt to vehicles.
NOTE: Even if you follow the conditions to get a certain status, there’s always a possibility to receive another one, as the threshold for every status is different, and other players may get the one you are aiming for.