Mods are upgrade items. Once a Mod is equipped in a suitable slot, it provides passive bonuses to the weapon.
- Unlocking a Mod requires 25 Blueprints of the same Rarity.
- Each Mod is designed for a specific weapon class. You cannot use an unlocked Mod with a weapon of another class.
- Mods are not tied to the weapon Upgrade Level and can be installed on any weapon within the respective class.
- Only one piece of each Mod exists. To use a Mod on another weapon, you have to uninstall it from the current one first. The higher Rarity the Mod is, the longer it takes to uninstall it.
- If a Mod is being uninstalled, you can still use that weapon, but the Mod effects will not be active.
- The uninstallation time can be reduced for Gold or by watching an ad.
- Legendary Combo Mods can only be unlocked once all 3 Mod Routes in one slot are fully upgraded.
- Mods cannot be installed on PRO and ELITE weapons.